Tue, Dec 21|
Register NOW | PATHWAYS Virtual Mentorship Series
The March Forth Foundation is seeking TEN young women ages 13-18 to participate in a 7-week virtual mentoring series that focuses heavily on personal growth, self discovery, and character development. This series aims to raise the self-efficacy(confidence) and life-competency of young women.
Time & Location
Dec 21, 2021, 7:00 PM EST – Jan 04, 2022, 12:00 AM EST
About the event
What are the BENEFITS of Registering ?
- 1-on-1 Weekly Virtual Mentoring sessions with topics such as: confidence, money-management, personal & character development, entreprenuership, leadership, higher education, mental health, history, and more!
- [FREE] UPLIFT HANDBOOK (E-Book)
- Opportunity to earn up to 25 hours of public service hours
- 1-on-1 Resume Prep
- FREE School Supplies & Care Packages
- Workshops conducted by Florida State University & Florida A&M Univeristy graduates
- March Forth hosts a Bridging Ceremony for all graduates